How does the MX300 benefit you?
Boot up almost instantly. Load programs in seconds. Accelerate demanding applications with ease.
Capacity: 1050GB (One Terabyte)
Service & Support: 3 year warranty, with Upgradeable's customer service and tech support in Australia and New Zealand (backed by a real physical office and local technicians), we guarantee our phones are answered by live in-house staff.
Compatibility: Compatible with PC, Mac, and Linux systems
Technical Details and Specifications
- Sequential reads/writes up to 530 / 510 MB/s on all file types
- Random reads/writes up to 92k / 83k on all file types
- Over 90x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Accelerated by Micron® 3D NAND technology
- Dynamic Write Acceleration delivers faster saves and file transfers
- More durable than a hard drive – no small moving parts that are prone to failure
- Best-in-class hardware encryption keeps data safe and secure
- Exclusive Data Defense guards against data corruption
- Adaptive Thermal Protection allows for adaptive cooling
- Power Loss Protection completes write commands even if power is lost
- Includes free Acronis® True Image™ HD software for easy data migration
- Compatible with the Crucial Storage Executive tool for easy drive maintenance
- 3 year warranty
Instantly improve system performance
The Crucial MX300 reaches read speeds up to 530 MB/s and write speeds up to 510 MB/s on all file types so you can boot up almost instantly, reduce load times, and accelerate demanding applications with ease. Plus, the Crucial Dynamic Write Acceleration technology uses an adaptable pool of high-speed, single-level cell flash memory to generate blistering speeds throughout the drive's long life.
Over 90x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive2
Extreme Energy Efficiency technology within the Crucial MX300 reduces the amount of active power usage that's consumed by the drive. The Crucial MX300 extends your laptop's battery life by using only 0.075W of power, compared to a typical hard drive which uses 6.8W.
Entrust your files to a drive that lasts
With an endurance rating of up to 220TB total bytes written, the Crucial MX300 is engineered with Micron 3D NAND to deliver years of fast performance. The 3D NAND leverages larger NAND cells to improve performance and prolong endurance.
Keep your system cool
In addition to lower active power usage, Adaptive Thermal Protection technology dynamically adjusts storage component activity. This helps keep your system cool and minimizes the risk of damage caused by overheating.
Boost drive performance by up to 10x
The Crucial Storage Executive is a downloadable tool, easy to use and helps monitor and enhance the performance of your Crucial MX300 – update to the latest firmware and enable the Momentum Cache feature in Storage Executive to instantly improve burst performance. Download the latest version at www.crucial.com/usa/en/support-storage-executive.
Our SSD Upgrade guides
Macbook Pro SSD guide
iMac SSD guide
Mac Mini SSD guide
Mac Pro SSD guide
How to install in a laptop Cloning your PC
Cloning your Mac